Tour Code : VM-BOB-01
balloons-over-bagan-01Experience the adventure of a lifetime with the hot air Balloon over Bagan. A memorable and unique of flying over thousands ruined pagodas and mighty Ayeyarwaddy River.
The service operates twice daily (Sunrise & Sunset Champagne Flights) from October to end of March.
Conditions of Flight
- Passengers are advised to wear long trousers and long sleeved clothing from 100% natural fibers.
- No refunds will be given for failure to arrive for a pre-arranged flight.
- Any known medical condition which may affect your ability to fly or assist the crew must be disclosed to Balloons over Bagan at the time of booking and to the pilot on the day of the flight, i.e. epilepsy, recent surgery etc. Some conditions may preclude you from eligibility to fly. Pregnant women will not be permitted to fly. Balloons over Bagan will not accept liability for illness or injury due to any undisclosed condition or failure to comply with any reasonable instruction given by the pilot or crew or company representative.
- The pilot in command is legally obliged to consider the safety of his passengers at all times and may refuse to carry passengers for whatever reason if it is considered their carriage may endanger the flight, other passengers or themselves. Balloons over Bagan reserves the right to refuse the carriage of any passenger.
- Any Passenger in excess of 125 kg / 280 pounds, or any passenger who requires the space in the basket for 2 passengers, will be required to pay a 100% surcharge of the ticket price. Failure to provide accurate information in advance could lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site, whereby no refund will be offered.
- All passengers must carefully listen to the security briefing given by the pilot before the launch of the balloon and indicate in case he / she doesn’t understand the security briefing.
- The pilot of the day has absolute authority and all passengers and crew must comply with his instructions. The pilot’s decision on all matters is final.
- Balloons over Bagan expects passengers to assist the pilot and crew in any situation that is deemed reasonable, during pre- and post-flight activities.
- Balloons over Bagan reserves the right to cancel or delay flights, change rendezvous and launch sites, at short notice, to achieve a safe and successful flight. Balloons over Bagan will not accept liability for any consequential loss or inconvenience.
- Balloons over Bagan carry third party and passenger liability for each balloon.
- Balloons over Bagan accept no liability for claims arising as a result of an act or default of any other passenger or bystander.
- Balloons over Bagan accept no liability for loss or damage to persons or property other than that which results from negligence on its own part.
- Balloons over Bagan do not accept liability for loss or damage to personal effects.
- Flights cancelled by Balloons over Bagan for safety reasons or as a result of unfavorable weather or operational difficulties will be refunded in full. All direct payments to Balloons over Bagan will be refunded in cash either in Bagan or in Yangon. For all bookings made through tour agents, passengers must contact the respective agent to organize their refunds.
- Balloons over Bagan reserve the right to alter, revise or review any terms, conditions or rates, at its discretion.
- Balloons over Bagan will not fly children under the age of 8 years. A child under the age of 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult, and the child is over 4’ 6” tall (or 137 cm).
Balloon Over Bagan Tour can be enjoyed in every Tour Program which is including Bagan.
Simply click Request for A Quote and choose the Tour Program that your are interested to be combine with The Balloon Over Bagan.